- In the Class II Type cabinet all inflow and down flow air is exhausted after HEAP filtration to the external environment without re-circulation within the
- Class II Type cabinets are suitable for work with toxic chemicals employed as an adjunct to microbiological processes under all circumstances since no re- circulation
- In theory, Class II Type cabinets may be considered to be the safest of all types’ biological safety cabinets since the total exhaust feature acts as a fail-safe in the event that the down flow and / or exhaust HEPA filtration systems cease to function
- Working Table : 4 Ft X 2 Ft
- Overall size: 42(L) X 42(D) x 80″ (H)
- Outer MS Powder
- Inner SS 304 Working Chamber & Working Table.
- Base Stand with Sitting arrangement
- Touch Pad with LCD
- Micro Controller Based controller with Interlock system.